Your Name, You. (2009). "Paper Title Number 1." Journal 1. 1(1).
- B.Eng. in Computer Science and Technology, Shandong University, 2014 - 2018
- M.Eng. in Cyberspace Security, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2019 - 2021(expected)
- Sep 2016 - Sep 2017: Research Assistant
- Information Retrieval Lab, Shandong University
- Supervisor: Professor Xuemeng Song and Professor Liqiang Nie
- Focus on: modeling the compatibility between fashion items for clothing matching and recommendation.
- Outcome: having outputted a paper publised at ACM Multimedia 2017 and ICIMCS 2017
- Sep 2018 - present: Research Assistant
- National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition (NLPR), Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Supervisor: Professor Shu Wu
- Focus on: various fields in data mining, including graph mining and recommender systems.
- Outcome: having outputted severa papers publised at WWW 2019, CIKM 2019, ICME 2019, ICDM Workshop 2020, and AAAI 2021.
Your Name, You. (2010). "Paper Title Number 2." Journal 1. 1(2).
Your Name, You. (2015). "Paper Title Number 3." Journal 1. 1(3).
Talk at UC San Francisco, Department of Testing, San Francisco, California
Tutorial at UC-Berkeley Institute for Testing Science, Berkeley CA, USA
Talk at London School of Testing, London, UK
Conference proceedings talk at Testing Institute of America 2014 Annual Conference, Los Angeles, CA
Service and leadership
- Currently signed in to 43 different slack teams